fainted or tainted look.
Dark circles can be really depressing and make you look older than you really are. So, it is very important to take proper care of the area surrounding your eyes. Dark circles can result from different reasons. But do not panic, you have cure in the form of natural skin care products. You can even make some homemade recipes for dark circles by using natural ingredients from your kitchen and refrigerator.
- Drink atleast ten glasses of water everyday. It helps you to cleanse your body impurities that will enhance to lighter the shadowy circles. It is very important to cleanse your body, so even though you do not like to be nagged by somebody else to drink water, you actually need to intake at least 8-10 glasses of water to keep dark circles at bay.
- Yoga can also help you to get rid of dark circles. Do pranayam for atleast 5 minutes everyday.
- Massage dark circles with any cold cream before going to bed atleast for 15 minutes.
- Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice.
- Dip cotton balls in rose water or chilled water and keep it over the darker areas for 5-10 minutes. A chilled spoon under the darker area can also do the magic.
- Almond oil is the excellent skin food. Massage under and around the eyes with almond oil daily for 2 weeks.
- Apply moisturizers with natural ingredients such as avocado oil, sesame, vitamin K and Vitamin E.
- Apply a paste of powdered almonds and milk under the eyes.
- Cut the fresh figs into half and place them under the eye. Keep them for 15-30 minutes and rinse it with warm water. Apply some peanut oil later.
- Try the classical home remedy. Place two thin slices of raw cucumber over your closed eyes for 15-20 minutes. You can also use thinly striped potatoes under the eyes.
- Squeeze out a cold, used tea bag and carefully place it over your eyes for about 10 minutes. Make sure the tea doesn’t get inside your eye.
- Slurp this juice to get rid of those tainted circles. Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
- Eat food with rich vitamins and iron. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Use sunglasses while out in the sun, to protect your eyes from the harmful rays.