Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Katrina Kaif !

Katrina Kaif turned 24 on 16th July. It has been a short but bumpy road to success for the actress. Born to Indian and British parents, Katrina Kaif reached Bollywood with the handicaps of a Brit Accent and a big build that outmatched that of most heroes. But after four years, last year proved immensely fortunate for the actress as she starred in four big hits- Namastey London, Apne, Partner and Welcome. This year, she was also part of the first big hit of the year namely, Race.

Katrina Kaif was raised in Hawaii and reached London in her teens when she started modeling. Modeling brought her into India and finally to Bollywood. She is one of eight siblings, all girls. Her father is a Kashmiri and mother, British.  

She gives the credit of her success to her fans and luck.” I don’t think it’s a matter of where you place yourself. It’s a matter of how your fans feel about you and where the industry finds you. At this particular place I think I am lucky to be able to say that I do get offers for a lot of films,” Katrina Kaif said.

She is also clear headed about where she is poised. ” “I am pretty clear about what I want to do. I don’t want to go down the road doing serious cinema. I am happy doing commercial films. The fun films give the audience time to escape the monotony in everyday life,” she said 

Katrina Kaif’s future projects generating buzz are Singh is Kinng and Yuvraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Ads